Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chapter 15 The New Slaves

The next day after the end of that other wolf's life I woke up. I hadn't really had a dream or I didn't remember it. It didn't matter anyways. It didn't feel real so it couldn't have been an important vision. I streched out and and yawned. Last night Mom had taught me more about Dark Matter and how to control it.

I went in search of Mom because she had also told me last night that she was going to assign me a job today. I found Mom outside. She seemed to be deap in thought. I was going to surprise her for the fun of it. I crouched low on my belly. I began to crawl up toward her. I was very silent. I was right behind her and ready to pounce when she said, "Don't even think of it" I let out a snort.

"Why didn't you let me pounce you" I said.

"Ah, you just need to be a little more stealthy"

"Oh. I guess I could try to get it next time"

"Are you ready for your job"

"Yes Mom"

"You are to introduce the new slaves to their new life"

I looked at her. "Are you serious"

"Yes I am. You are to test them and see how strong they are. You are to read there minds and find there weaknesses and bring it to life by shaping Dark Matter into that form"

"OK, that sounds preaty easy"

"It is. The slaves should be here any moment now"

It was some time before the new slaves got there. Mom lead me to them and then I took charge. I looked at all the new slaves. 257 new slaves that I was to get into shape and make them work. I looked at the 257 faces. The 257 muzzles wired shut. I looked at the sadness in there faces. I got a really horrible idea. I barked, "I am now your leader. You are to listen to me, and follow my every command. If you fail to complete each task, you will be brutely tortured" I heard one of the Balkas behind me sneeker with delight. I smiled. This was going to be fun.

"First" I barked, "I want you to run two miles with you muzzles wire shut. You must keep at my speed. If you don't the following Balkas will bite you to keep going. If you faint. Lets just say you won't wake up in a happy situation" The new slaves all gulped. "Now move" I said as I started to run.

All the other wolves followed. I could hear them breathing hard through there noses. I kept at a simple trot that was easy for me but hard for them. We ran a mile away and a mile back. On the way back I found that two of the slaves had collapesed. They were both female gray wolves. They had both fainted. I barked two Balkas near by, "Drag them off. Have there muzzles tied together. Then when they wake up make them pull against each other. I want the ground around them to be covered in blood, then bring them to me for further torture" The two Balkas nodded.

By the end of the run three more wolves had fainted. I thought of a even worse consequence. It was two males and a female that had fainted. "The female" I said, "Tie her up. Then when she wakes up push her into a shallow of water. Then use another human and have them tie the two males back feet together. Then a piece of rope to each pair of legs, and over a tree branch. When they wake up. In turn pull on the rope and hang them upside down. Leave them there for about half a human hour then let them down. Also when there half hour is over take the shewolf out of the water"

I was having fun with this. Then one by one I read the minds of all the wolves. Then with the Dark Matter I brought there worst fears to life. Then they had to face against it. Many of them were scared of Mom. Some of them Me. Another part of them were scared of humans. Then the others were a mixture of other things.

The two females from earlier came back. There gray muzzles were covered in blood. They looked like they were in deep pain. I grinned. Then I said, "I want you two too pull intill on of you wins the others jaws" They looked at me in horror. "I said do it!' They started to pull against each other. They whined and wimpered. I watched for several minutes. They didn't know it but I had had the muzzle wires adjusted. The more they pulled the tighter it got on there muzzles. This made it so it wouldn't come off and it would just dig into there flesh.

After a while I got bored. Then I barked for them to stop. Then I hissed, "Since you two can't pull hard enough to do it I think you should have some help. Then I barked over two Balkas and a human. I said to them, "I want the human to take some rope and tie their back legs together then tie it to a Balkas. Then I want the Balkas to run in different directions pulling on those two"

The humans started to get to work. He tied the two she wolves hind legs together then to a Balkas. Then on my command the two Balkas ran in different directions. The two she wolves were strainted out. All that was holding them was the wire around their muzzles and the rope on each of their muzzles. At the same time the wire was getting tighter and tighter. Then all of a sudden the two wolves came flying from each other. One of the shewolf's muzzle had been ripped of. She withered in pain. Were eyes squinting from the blood coming from her muzzle. She squirmed again her binds on her back legs. The human quickly cut apart her two hind legs and she ran off into the forest. The other shewolf lay there. Her eyes were wide. Sitting in front of her was the other wolf's muzzle. Then I order, "Have this one cleaned up and set to work. She's ready"

Then I turned my attention to the other wolves facing there greatest fears. Some of them were in a ball and there nightmare vanished. I walked up to a black-gray wolf. He had already conquered his fear of humans. He looked at me with shock. He looked sad to see me. After a while all of there nightmares had vanished and they were sent to different cells. Tomorrow they would get to work. I was wondering what was taking so long for the other three wolves that had fainted. I went to investigate. I found were they were. The she wolf was in the river. She was panicking and flailing. I looked at the two males hanging from the trees in the distance. I could make out that there front legs had also been tied together. They were being bitten by the Balkas.

I walked over and the Balkas that were torturing the two males stopped. The two males were barely concious and were bleeding a lot. The two Balkas cowered. I said, "No need to cower. That was very thoughtful of you. I think you deserve a reward. Have a human cut them down but keep there legs tied together. Bring the she wolf also. I want you to bring them to the mountian and put them in a cell close to my room so I can take care of them later"

The two Balkas went and got the humans. I in turn returned to my room. It was dark out and it was late. I was satisfied to hear the muffled whines of the three wolves being drug into a room close to mine. Then I feel asleep without a care in the world.

No comments: