Monday, November 17, 2008

Chapter 8 Voices

I woke up. The room was spinning. I waited for the room to stop spinning. I was inside my cell. My muzzle wasn't wired shut. I let out a huge yawn. I felt really hungry. I felt like I was drained of my energy. I stood up. I could hear voices. One I heard out of the rest. Then it all hit me. I could remember all the wolves I had meet. I could remember Moge, Salka, and Gart were my family. I remembered how to use my powers! I could make out a very important voice. It was Issy's. He was saying Tuff can you hear me let me know. I sent back Yes I can hear you.

Good came his voice were all in the hall. They put us in here after you passed out. We are all working together to reach you. I convinced all the other captured wolves that if we didn't help you the world was doomed. We all have one thing to say. Don't eat the meat!

"Meat?" I thought. That's when I noticed the dish full of meat. It was over full with meat. The water dish was also filled with meat. Then I heard another soft voice.

Eat the meat Tuff. It will wake you up from this horrible dream. You are dreaming. The shock of the meat will wake you up. You are currently laying on the ground next to a river. You are starving to death. The sudden 'fullness' in your belly will wake you up.

It'll wake me up.

Tuff don't fall for it came Issy's voice then others voices came and joined his voice. They all said, Tuff don't eat the meat it's a trick. But there was always a voice cutting through it. The soft voice. It was saying Tuff eat the meat. Those are the voices of death talking to you.

I belived the soft voice. I walked toward the dishes.

Tuff no don't do it. Please listen to us. Don't you will forget forever.

Tuff do you remember you currently have no friends. Moge and the others are most likely dead. Issy, Garth and the other wolf cubs are dead also.

"Yes, they must be by now. This is just a dream" I thought

I put my muzzle to the meat and I sniffed.

Tuff please don't!

I opened my muzzle.

Tuff don't! It's a trick. It's Stella. She's tricking you.

I closed my muzzle on a piece of meat and chewed it. I swallowed.

Tuff, no. You are the only hope. The voice faded off. I continued to eat. Then as I licked my chopps after I was done I heard Hahahaha. Only if you had listened to your friends. Can you feel your memories slipping away. It was perfect. You were confused on who to belive and you belived me. Your enemy. Now it's to late.

Then I was hit with a shock. I started to shake. I didn't feel go. I felt like I was going to retch, but it never came. I started to sway. The room started to spin. I got dizzy and fell over. Then with the last of my memory and strenghth I sent out a final message. It was for Moge and only Moge.

I'm sorry.

No comments: