Monday, November 17, 2008

Chapter 9 With Mom

I woke up. I was inside a cave. I stood up. I didn't know were I was. I looked for a way out. The way out was blocked by a door. I pushed against the door and it opened. I walked into a big room. In it was a white wolf. She looked up as I walked into the room. I asked, "Who are you and who am I"

"Hi Tuff" said the white wolf, "It's me Stella your mother"

"Mother"

"Yes. You don't recognise me do you. The human said you might have lost your memory. They said that if you did you would never be able to remember your past"

"So your my mom. What are we and what do we do"

"We are wolves. We come from a royal line. We are the leaders of the wolves"

"What do you mean"

"OK. You have the royal wolves that have as many freedoms as us. Then you have the slave wolves. I don't want you to go and see them. It was there fault in the first place that you lost your memory. Then you have the rebels. The rebels for some reason don't like me. They are at war against us"

"So my name is Tuff and your Mom. We are the royal wolves"

"Yes, we are the royal wolves because we are the ones with the power of the Nost"

"The Nost"

"Yes. I shall teach you how to use your powers and you will come back to my side and we shall crush the rebels"

"Why don't the rebels like us"

Mom winced. "To tell you the truth I don't really know. One day they just started to rebel and attack us"

"Oh. Can we go do something"

"What" asked Mom.

"I want to get familiar with were we live again"

"Of course. Do you want to go outside first or do you want to go through the underground halls"

"Lets go outside. The name just sounds magical"

"OK lets go"

Then Mom led me outside. I squinted as I entered the light outside. I asked, "Why don't we live outside"

"Because out here the rebels would be able to get us very easily"

"Oh. Can we spend some time out here"

"Yes. I'll let you explore and I'll just wait here"

With that I ran off to go explore. I studied the trees and the river. I could remember what everything was I just couldn't remember my past. That was alright with me though because I was with Mom and soon it will seem like I haven't lost my memory. After a while I went back up to were Mom was waiting. She was talking to another wolf. As I got to were she was the other wolf left.

"OK Tuff it's time to explore the inside of are home. We need to get a move on though because it's almost time to go to sleep for the rest of us"

"OK. Come on I'll race you to the mouth of the cave"

With that we ran to the mouth cave. I was beating Mom most of the way. Then at the end she ran right past me and to the cave mouth. After that Mom showed me all the places there was. She even showed me the door entrance to the slave caves. I didn't care about the slaves. Mom told me they did bad things to end up there.

I agreed with everything Mom had told me. Then when it was time to go to bed Mom taught me a little about the Nost before I fell asleep. I learned about and how to control the first five power levels. I soon fell asleep.



The next morning I woke up and Mom taught me even more about the Nost. I learned the other three power levels. Mom even told me a secret about the seventh one. The one to control the elements. There was an invisible element. She said that human scientist called it dark matter. But in truth it's what the Nost runs on. Dark Matter is all around us. It is also an element. We can bend it and send out physic waves. Mom had me try this. After I accidentally slammed her against a wall I healed her.

At about noon I asked Mom, "Mom when do we eat and what do we eat"

"We could eat now. We also eat meat and only a little bit of grass"

"Oh were do we go to eat"

"We have to go outside and hunt the deer are selves"

"Oh. Well lets go"

Then after we got outside Mom taught me how to hunt. After we brought down a deer together we ate.


That night Mom asked me a question, "Tuff, will you fallow in my footsteps"

"I'd do anything for you Mom"

"OK. It's time for bed"

"OK Mom I'll see you tomorrow"

Then I went to bed. That night I had a dream about three wolves.

No comments: