Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chapter 10 Three worried wolves

I fell asleep. I could see three wolves in my dream. They looked worried. They were surrounded by other wolves. I wondered what was happening. The wolves were outside and the three wolves were standing around like they were captives. They were talking in a low whisper. There was a black-gray one, a white one and another gray one. The white one was talking, "I don't want to die. I want to live. Moge is there no other way"

"We've gone over this several times Salka. We all know two of us will die or all of us will die. This is the best way to survive" said the Black-gray wolf.

The gray one said, "I don't see why you two even bicker about it"

Salka said, "Don't you care about living and saving are brother"

"Yes I care about those things but it must go this way. It's as simple as that. We are all going to die anyway. I don't see why we even try"

"If we didn't try this planet would be a wastland"

"Salka, Gart shut it" said Moge as he jumped up.

"Sorry Moge" said Gart.

"Me to" said Salka.

"Now are there any other options. No. We have to choose the one that is best for the outcome. That is one of us living and going on. We've talked about this over again and again"

"You're right Moge. We should just except it. Besides like Gart said were all going to die in the future"

"I'm sorry for getting you two upset" said Gart, "I should look on the bright side and not on the bad things"

"It's not like it matters" said Salka, "That's all that's in the world is hatred and cruel beings. We eat other animals-"

"But when we die we nurture the grass. Then the animals that we eat, eat the grass. In a way it is a balancing never ending cycle" cut in Moge.

"Why do you have to do that" asked Gart.

"Do what" asked Salka.

"Always doing the opposite of us. We can look on the bright side and you'll bring us back down. When were sad your all butt hurt because were upset and won't look to the brightness"

"Take that back. I'm not butt hurt"

"Your butt hurt"

"I said take it back" growled Salka as she stood up.

"Make me" said Gart as he too stood up.

Then Salka sprang at Gart growling right next to his neck. Gart let out a series of yelps and said, "Ok I take it back. Give me one more day to live please"

"Good" said Salka as she walked away and curled up into a ball.

Moge looked at Gart. "What are you looking at" said Gart, "Why didn't you help me. She could have killed me if she wanted to"

"Like you guys keep on saying. Were all going to die anyway. It doesn't really matter what time it happens at"

"Moge-"

"No you two were correct. Besides I think hes been caught anyway"

"Why do you say that"

"Because, before no matter what I could feel him in a small way. I could tell what he was feeling. About two weeks ago I felt that he was in a panic. I think hes been caught by them"

"You mean"

"Yes me and my other little brother are bound together. We must be bound together because when I abandoned him. He still howled for me every night. I stayed close but I eventully left. I felt really sad for some reason for stuff like that happens all the time. It was only later that I started to relize that we were somehow connected. It was his powers that brought us back together. That day when the enemy caught me. I had been drawn to that spot. My little brother even so weak as he was came to investigate. But now I can't feel him no more and I fear he is either dead or with them"

"You mean your connected on a spiritual level"

"In a way yes. We should sleep. We are going to have a hard day tomorrow"

"Your right Moge. I'll see you in the morning"

"Good-night Gart" Then to what seemed to be the sky Moge said, "I can feel you brother. You are watching me right now. I didn't want to tell them for they would want to know what's happening. I can't tell them that for you seem to be there but not. Brother I wish that you choose the right path"

Then with that the dream faded and it was morning. I got up and was really confused. Was it a dream. It felt so real.

No comments: