Friday, November 21, 2008

Chapter 11 Dark Matter and Dark Times

I went in search of Mom. I had to ask her if dream's could be visions. I walked into were she usualy slept but she wasn't there. I walked into the main part of are cave and she wasn't there either. I started to search for her throughout the cave system. Then I finally got to Mom's throne room. I stopped right outside the entrance to the throne room. I peeked out from behind the wall. Mom and another wolf were standing there. Talking.

The other wolf was talking, "We have found the rebels base. Would you like for us to infultrate"

"Yes" said Mom, "Bring as many as you can back. We need more workers"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Good luck"

"Thanks Stella"

"Your welcome"

Then the other wolf walked away. Mom stood there deep in thought. I walked into the room.

"Hi Mom" I said. Stella sort of jumped.

"You startled me"

"Sorry Mom"

"It's ok we are supposed to be steathy"

"Ok, so that was good"

"Yes"

"Cool. Hey Mom I had a question. Can visions be in dreams also" I asked.

Mom paused in thought. "Yes they can Son. You actully have more power when you are sleeping. You are making energy while you sleep so that is when you have the most power"

"Ah. So that explains the funky dream"

"Would you like to tell me about your dream"

"Sure" Then I told her about Moge, Salka, and Gart from my dream. Mom looked a bit worried when I mentioned there names but it quickly vanished.

Then Mom said, "Do you want to learn how to control Dark Matter now"

"I guess"

"Ok. All you have to do is visulise you are in a water that you can breath in. It's all around you. You can move air with it. You can move stuff with it. It's just like an invisible water. You try it on me"

"You"

"Yes. Just imagine the water picking me up and then put the power into it"

I did just as I was told. Then Mom started to lift off the ground. Then she started to just hover. I was very impressed. Then I had the Dark Matter put her back down.

"Very good Tuff"

"Thanks Mom"

"Now lets go get us a deer. You must be hungry"

"I am kinda hundry. Lets go hunt some more" I said excitedly.

Then we both walked outside and hunted again. This time I brought down the deer. We ate a whole bunch. I ate more than I did last time. Then I started to feel offbalanced. I walked a little was and lay down. This is know as meat drunk. When a wolf or other preditor eats so much the meat overpowers them.

Then Mom walked over to and lay down. Then she asked, "Would you like to know about the dark times"

"The what"

"The dark times. My great great great great great great grandwolf told his grandchildren who tolk there grandchildren and so on. Then it got to me. I am know going to pass it on to you"

"Ok that sounds good"

"Ok in a time way before ares. Then humans where of less population of now but they were just as deadly. The humans were trying to get us out of there lands. It was horrible stuff. They would poisen us" I gulped "Sometimes when they caught us in there traps they would do horrible stuff. They would wire are muzzles shut, or they would stab are eyes out. Then after that they would release you to starve to death. Sometimes when they caught a male wolf they would make it so you couldn't go pee. Then they would kill you and take the pee to catch other wolves. Also if they caught you you had a chance of getting quartered"

"What's that Mom"

"What they would do is tie a piece of rope to each leg. Then they would take the end of each rope and tie it to a horse"

"What's that"

"I'll show you" Then I felt Mom in my mind. She showed me a horse. It was like a deer without antlers. "Then in a brutle way they would have the horses run off in different directions while you were still tied to them. The horses would rip off your legs. Sometimes the humans would put a chain around your bottom jaw and rip that off at the same time"

"Mom"

"Yeah"

"Can we just rest. I don't want to hear anymore"

"Sure we can rest"

No comments: