Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chapter 12 Threefour way battle

I had another dream about Gart, Salka, and Moge. They were being taken somewere by the wolves that were surrounding them in my last dream. They were being taken to a field. I didn't quight know what was going on but I was getting the feeling of death. There was already a circle of wolves in the field. The three wolves were nipped at till they got to the middle of the circle. Then a very proud looking wolf walked up to them. It said, "It's time for you three to fight to the death"

"I know Archy" said Moge who looked away.

"Now all three of you get in a position away from each other and we can begin. Also if you try to escape my wolves will kill you on the spot" Salka gulped. Then as Archy walked away she said, "Moge, Gart, I love you two so much I . . . "

"I love you to" said Gart.

"Me to. No matter what we are always family" said Moge. Then without another word they all departed from each other. Then when they were all near the edge of the wall of wolves. They stopped and sorta did a twirl to turn around. Then a wolf let out a bark, "Begin"

At first no one moved. Then slowly Gart walked forward. He seemed to not be in the right mind. As if he was not really there. Then slowly but with increasing speed Moge moved toward him. I shivered next to Stella. The dream continued. Gart stopped walking and turned to Moge. Moge whispered, "Go ahead and show your neck so I can get it over for you faster" there was a tremor in his voice.

Then Gart whispered back, "I'm sorry Moge. We had this all planned out but I have the urge to live as much as you do" Moge looked at him. Then he nodded of recognision. Then with two bounds he was on Gart. There was a yelp from Gart but he was only bitten on the paw. There teeth clashed together. They were bitting at eachothers necks. I relised that the crowd of wolves around them were cheering. They thought this was fun!

I could hear the wolves yelling Gart's and Moge's names cheering them on. I watched as each of the wolves tried to kill each other. Then time slowed down. Moge was about to bite Gart on the neck and end it when he was slammed aside by Salka. Salka usually had a kind nature but now after watching them fight for that couple of seconds inraged her. Then after tackling Moge she went after Gart.

The battle continued this way for a couple of minutes. They were running into each other then trying to kill the other one. Gart was getting the worst of it since he was the one they would attack next. There was blood coming from his paw and teeth. He was in really bad shape. Then when it was about over for him, Salka and Moge started to fight each other. Salka's white fur was covered in dirt and blood. She looked like she was an angry eating machine with white fur. Then without warning. They all stopped. I stopped to. I had been panicing for them. That's when I relised the crowd was no longer there.

Moge's eyes grew big. He was looking were I couldn't see. I changed my vision to right behind him. I saw what he saw. Two great masses of wolves fighting each other. Then there was a third mass coming from another direction. It came behind Moge, Gart, and Salka toward the mass of the wolves that had them hostage. Then Moge and the others were swept apone. They didn't know what was happening to them. They were takled, rolled over, and pinned. Then I noticed some humans following. They had nets. The wolves holding down Gart, Moge, and Salka moved just in time before there new captives could escape and Gart, Moge, and Salka were caught under nets. The nets seemed to stick to the ground so they couldn't escape.

I watching in horror as this happened to the other wolves as well. They were all caught. The only ones not caught were are group. Then I relised those were are humans as well. This is just war. It's ok. I would at least get to meet Moge, Salka, and Gart since they were to be brought here like all the other prisioners. At least they would live. Then I saw the wolf from early today come into view. He said, "You are all now prisioners of the Balkas. You are to be brought back to the Mountian and prossesed. If we feel you have to much energy. We will run you down now matter what it takes. If it takes starving and work at the same time as a wire muzzle we will do it.

He went on for some time talking about the punishments and how they were going to be treated. Then the humans who looked very weak picked up the hundred and thirty pound wolves one by one. They set them on the carts that the humans make for stuff like this. Then the Balkas pulled the carts. I followed for some time. Then I dicided I would see them when they got here.

Then I woke up from my dream. Mom was still sleeping. I nodged her. She slowly woke up.

I said, "Mom will you teach me more about the Nost"

"Sure" she said, "The amount of power you use works in a wave. You can concentrate and make it a small wave that is more affective. The bigger your wave though and the more spread out it will be. Then you have the power levels. In each power level you have room. In the room thats where the wave can go. So say your at the top of greater senses with a very thin wave. If you make the wave taller you will dip into the next level. Also the wave is harder to control the farther up you go. That's why im not going to try and teach you how to time travel for a few years. So then your power can grow"

"Ok. Hey can we go back into the cave. It's starting to get cold"

"Tuff would you like to know something"

"Sure what" I said as I stood up.

"Your great great great great great great great grandwolf lived in the dark times. Well I've told you the prophecy

The three shall come forth,when a fourth is born,
the first shall die,
but if the fourth is killed before,
they are born,then the cycle shall be broken,
then the fifth shall,
come from two,
the most powerful in the line of the Nost,
but for that to happen the belly of the moon shall taste,
at the crest valley

The two the fifth comes from is the one and three,
there powers shall not be,
for that they must be on both sides,
and the belly must taste from one of the lines,
a branch that was never seen by all but by one,
it comes together,
a war is shall be,
they forces will collide and the end will come,
starting the beginning,

then there is a third verse but the only one that knows the last part is him. Your seven times great Grandwolf. His name was Urzel. He was one of the last surviving wolf. He knew that if he didn't flee he would die. So then he headed north. That's where the line goes down. Then we finally came back down south after a while. Did you know you wouldn't be alive if it weren't for another wolf saving Urzel. Back then the Nost was there but it was weak. Another wolf with the Nost came and saved him. We don't know it's color gender or anything. We just know it has the Nost"

"That's cool" I said. We had walked up the small hill while Mom was talking. Now we were at the cave mouth.

As soon as we reached the cave mouth another guard wolf came and said, "Ma'am we have a wolf that won't calm down"

"What's its number"

"It's wolf 15. He won't stop. We've muzzled and locked him in his cell"

Mom thought about it. Then she said, "I think it's time for my son to have a little practice"

No comments: