Monday, November 17, 2008

Chapter 6 The dream about the white wolf

I was inside another cave in another place. I was in some sort of throne room. In the room was the white wolf from before. She was talking to another wolf. It was a Gray male wolf. She said, "Ah Stark. I feel so alive. I have T-" fussed out again "and his siblings are no where to be found. I have told you the prophecy right"

"Yes" said Stark.

"Well there is another part. It goes like,

The two the fifth comes from is the one and three,
there powers shall not be,
for that they must be on both sides,
and the belly must taste from one of the lines,
a branch that was never seen by all but by one,
it comes together,
a war is shall be,
they forces will collide and the end will come,
starting the beginning.

Do you know what the in tire thing means together" Stark shook his head. "It means that the fifth is to come from - and I. A siblings blood that is from all of us has to fill the belly at the crest mountain and all will fall under my power. They will all become evil. And you want to know who's blood I'm going to use"

"Who's Stella"

"I'm going to use my brothers. He somehow fits in all of this. I think it's brilliant. I have - working to make the fate I set out for him come true. His brothers and sister are probably dead from the seasons changing so rapidly and with every day my power grows. Do you know the name of the wolf that is to give birth to the forth yet"

"Yes we have located her and we are going to get her right now"

"Good everything is falling into play. It shall all come true and the world will be mine. All I have to do know is make sure the formula is completed and I erase -'s memory for good and I shall trick him into being evil"

"That is probably the best plan ever"

"I know. You want to know something" Stark looked at her and shook her head yes. "All wolves with the Nost can only die at one time. They can only die on the same day they were born. That's enough for now. Now move"

"OK" Then Stark walked out and I woke up to a sound. The cell door was opening. Standing there was the human that takes me to work all the time. I had a plan as he walked me down the hall and into the working area. I had a plan.

No comments: