Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chapter 14 Killing the Black wolf

I looked at the black wolf befor me as Mom gave me the instructions, " . . . I want you to kill this slave wolf"

"Ok Mom" I said. The black wolf before me was a pitiful site. Why even waste time on this puthetic rentch.

"Now all you need to do is contol the Dark Matter. Camand it to hold this wolf in place. Then use the Dark Matter to push the air away from it. Then hold that till the wolf suffecates to death"

"Alright Mom. Why do we have to kill them anyway"

"Wolf 15 is refusing to work. He's also the one that devised for you to lose your memory"

I glared at wolf 15 in front of me. I said, "Why did you have to cause me to lose my memory. What did you think you were going to get out of it" I looked into the wolf's mind.

The wolf said back through thoughts said, "Tuff. Don't do it. I didn't do it. She did. That evil witch did. I was your best friend. I was trying to help you"

"Liar" I growled. Then with the power of the Nost I concentrated. I first held the wolf in place. I was still in his mind for I wanted to hear his last screams in his head for mercy. I then pushed the air away from him. He imediatly stopped to wobble. He seemed frozen for a couple of seconds. Then he started to squirm.

He said, "Tuff. Please. Don't do this. I didn't do it. I swear. Tuff. She's tricking you . . . ." With every second his thoughts become more frantic. I watched him squirm and buck. I was injoying myself. It took some time for the wolf to give up. He wouldn't give up. He was fighting for life. Then all of a sudden he let out a moan and quit moving. I waited till his heartbeat faded to nothing. Then I let go of his body.

I felt more powerful then ever. I felt good. I wanted to do this more often. I wanted to kill more of those pathetic wolves. Mom walked over to me, "Good job Tuff. You have proven yourself"




I was in a panic. New Tuff had just killed a friend of mine. I was slamming my body against the invisible force. So was wolf 74. We were trying to get to the new Tuff. Then I let out a high yip. I let out a groan and a snort of frustration. I said to wolf 74, "Why wolf 74 why him" Wolf 74 was amasingly still at the moment. Then he said, "Tuff I relised why she did this"

"Why"

"I always wondered what would make us evil. The key was to kill someone close to us"

As he said it I relised it was true. Then I let out a srill cry. If a wolf could cry like a human. It was in this form. I let out a howl. It echoed. It never reached the New Tuff but it echoed back to me forever. The howl had no words just meaning. It had a meaning of sadness and want to be able to keep that event from happening. It seemed like it was the end of the world in the incloser. The wolf 74 for the first time in his being joined me. We both howled are sadness to the emptyness. To be echoed back to us. We changed are pitch as the howl was echoed back. Soon it sounded like a whole pack of sad wolves. It was the feeling of a whole pack but in the the space of only two wolves.

No comments: