Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chapter 3 Three wolves

I lay there after my first work session. I was tired and my legs hurt from going for that long. I tried to open my mouth but the wire muzzle stayed on. I tried to pull it off but it was staying on in till the human took it off. I decided to try and fall asleep. I soon fell asleep.

I had a dream. There were three wolves. One had gray-black fur, another had whiter fur, and the last one was gray. They seemed very familiar. They were in a place full of trees. Trees. They reminded me of something but I couldn't remember what. They were working together. They were hunting. They were following a scent of a deer. They saw the deer not far from them and gave chase. The deer didn't see them until they were almost 0n it. The deer ran. They gave chase. The deer wasn't lame or sick though and easily got away.

Then the wolves started to bicker amongst themselves. The gray-black one said, "This is so irritating. I wish that this would have never happened"

The white one replied, "Moge it's OK. We will find -" It fuzzed out here "and we will defeat Stella"

"How can we defeat Stella" yelled the wolf named Moge, "You two are still wolf cubs and we're probably almost six hundred miles away from the pack area and T-" It fuzzed out again "could be caught by the Balkas. We can't hold each other together anymore Salka and Gart"

"Yes we can" growled Gart.

"Yes we can Moge. Stella's just trying to pull us apart" whined Salka.

"No it's not true. We can't do this. We have failed. The entire wolf world is doomed"

"I'm getting sick of you talking this way Moge" said Gart. Then as the name Moge left Gart's mouth he lunged at Moge. Salka started to bark at them trying in vain to get them to stop. Then she tried to get them to separate. She was biting as well. Then she was too enraged. Then Salka also jumped in and it was a three way fight. A three way clash of teeth. I could see blood starting to collect on the ground. It wasn't a lot but it made me want to stop it all the same.

Then like a shadow covering a mountain. A group of wolves swooped down on Salka, Moge, and Gart. The three continued to fight without seeing the group. Then when a wolf nodded to all the others they barked in unison. The three wolves stopped fighting. They were surprised to see all the wolves standing around them. The three wolves dropped their tails inbetween their legs. They were scared.

Then out of the group came a gray wolf. He look like he shined but with a vail of darkness behind him as if he had a tough history behind him, full of misery and pain. He had a scar going across his forhead were a blow had struck. Problably from a bear attack or something. Bear. I remembered what a bear was.

The gray wolf spoke to Moge, Salka, and Gart. He had a proud loud voice. He said, "Hello my name is Archy, and you three are . . ."

"I'm Moge, that's Salka and Gart" said Moge.

"We don't know what side you're on"

"What? What do you mean side"

"Are you with Stella or are you with me"

"What do you mean?"

"We are the rebels. We are fighting against Stella's evil power. Do you know the prophecy?"

"No I don't"

"Ok I shall tell you

The three shall come forth,
when a fourth is born,
the first shall die,
but if the fourth is killed before,
they are born,
then the cycle shall be broken,
then the fifth shall,
come from two,
the most powerful in the line of the Nost,
but for that to happen the belly of the moon shall taste,
at the crest valley.

in the phrophecy there are three wolves who can use the Nost. I am one of them. The rebels and I are fighting against Stella to keep her from taking over. So what side are you on?"

"We are on neither side. We just want to find our brother and go home"

"Who is your brother"

"Why should I tell you"

Archy glared at Moge. Then out of nowhere Moge started to reel and thrash. The he let out a moan.

"What are you doing" barked Salka.

"I'm looking at Moge's memories" Archy's eyes opened wide. "Your brother is the third with the Nost"

"Yes" whined Moge who was now on the ground.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you go"

"Why" snapped Gart.

"Because if your brother is turned evil you will be the first to be affected and you will turn evil also. If that happens you will also join Stella. I can't let that happen"

"What ?? No don't do this" yelled Salka.

Archy looked at the rebels. "Take them back to base" he said. The like a shadow the wolves engulfed the three wolves. The yowls of the three wolves pleading was quickly swallowed. Then with a shock I woke up. I looked at the empty cell. I was so confused. I knew those wolves. But on the other hand it was a dream. So I just let it pass.

No comments: