Monday, December 1, 2008

Chapter 16 The Coyote

I woke up the next morning. I had plans for the captive slave wolves. I walked out of my room and down a hall. That's were I saw the humans area. There was a total of about forty humans. I walked up to one and said, "I need you to grab three sacks" The human nodded and grabbed them. Then I turned around and led him back to the cave. I had him open the door to the cave with the three slave wolves. I walked in. I looked into the faces of the three wolves. They couldn't move because the legs were still tied together and there muzzles were still wired shut.



I said to the wolves, "For now you shall all be hooded so you can't see the torment you are going to face" The shewolf in the group gave me a wild look and the two males looked surprised and paniced. Then I walked away and the human walked forward to hood them. The first male bucked a few times to try and keep it off. He failed in his atempt and seeing him fail the other two gave up easily.

For the next few days I tortured them in several different ways. Hunger, thirst, I had them bite, I had them tied up tighter and tighter so they had no chance of escape. After a few days I didn't torture them because it would be torture for them to be wondering when the next on would come. So that day I decided to hunt with a few of the Balkas.

We went out and hunted an elk. It took several hours to find a weak elk to hunt. We chased it down and killed it. After that we all gordged are selves and became meat drunk. We lay there for a few minutes before I caught a foren scent. It was another canine species. I looked around intill I saw it. It was about a third of my size and it was really weak looking. I asked the Balkas right next to me, "What is that thing. It looks sorta like a wolf but it's not really"

The Balkas said, "Oh that's a coyote. There a scavenger. They feed off of are kills and live off it. That's why we hate them so much. They take a lot of are food"

I looked at the Balkas member, "I think we should have it take a message back to the rest of it's kind for us"

"What do you have in mind"

I whispered my instructions in his ear. His eyes gleamed. Then he stood up and told the others. They all seemed excited by the plan. When I stood up the rest of them stood up. The coyote was feeding on the elk carcass. Then with my signal we slowly crept up on it. The snow started to fall at this point. Even though Mom controled the weather she was now going to let the true winter through. Will the rest of the world thought it was summer it was actully the end of winter. Mom had been able to fool the world, even me.

We crept closer to the unsuspecting coyote. The coyote didn't see us till we were almost upon it. When it did look over the carcass and saw us it bolted. We were apon it in a matter of seconds. The coyote gave a mighty yelp as one of the Balkas bit at it. Another one tackled it. The coyote gave a yelp of panic as it was bowled over. The Balkas and I surronded it.

We flipped it onto it's back and four of the Balkas grabbed one of it's legs with his mouth to hold him still. Then I spoke to the coyote, "Hello lowly coyote state your name"

The coyote sputered out, "My n-name is Hixt. I am part of the southern Coyote clan. W-what do you plan to do to me"

"Well Hixt, my name is Tuff. We want you to send a message to the rest of your lowly kind" I walked down near his tail, and rump area. The coyote had a good sense of wolf language. His tail was inbetween his legs. "We want you to tell them that any coyote found feeding on one of are kills with be chased down till they are killed then there scent will be followed back to there clan and the clan killed"

The coyote gulped at this news. "Oh and this rule started yesterday. So I guess we have to make sure you will die, but we won't kill your clan since your lower life forms don't know yet" Hixt struggled a little and he whined. I gave him a stern look.

"What are you going to do"

"Oh I don't know. What should we do. Break one of your legs. Rip off your ears and tail. Oh I know. We can rip open your stomach area so your internal organs can hang out. A slow death but you should be able to tell one coyote clan at the least"

Hixt gulped. I lowered my head to his stomach area. He started to thrash back and forth and he tried to bit his captors. One of the Balkas bit harder on his paw and Hixt lay back down with a whine of pain. Then slowly I split his soft flesh to reveal his organs. Then I said, "Ok realease him"

Hixt got up and walked a little ways. It wasn't long before we could see are work taking it's toll. His organs were already hanging out and he was clearly in pain. Then I ordered, "I want two of you to follow him to make sure that he makes it to a clan before he dies. If he falls threaten to eat his organs than make him continue on. On the third time he falls do it" Two of the Balkas nodded and followed the injured coyote.

I turned back to the elk carcass a few yards away. I walked up to it and took a bite before walking back up to the Balkas base. Plans wer now being set into play. Mom had told me of one of her plans before I had trully fallen asleep. A pack of two, way far south were being brought to the Crest Valley. We were taken a couple of slaves to do some dirty work. The end was almost here.

I set out with my Mom and a couple of the slaves that night to the Crest Valley. I didn't know what was ahead. But I found out after a week of traveling when we reached the Crest Valley.

No comments: