Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chapter 19 Need to escape was one but two

I slammed myself against the invisible force wall. I was breathing hard but I was still slamming myself hard. I finally fell down from exhaustion. I listened to my panting for a few seconds before I looked at my eyes area. The eye sight was currently closed off so I must have been howling.

I turned around and looked at my disappearing memories. It made me sad. I had already lost most of my cub hood due to the erasement. I looked at the ground. I was shuddering. How could I let it end this way. Issy was already dead, and Stella was now going to kill my brother! All I could do was watch and listen to what happened and I could never do a thing about it. I looked at the sullen Wolf 74.

Wolf 74 was curled in a tight ball. He knew what was happening but he didn't have control over the Nost therefor was of no use. I knew that we would soon be gone after the memories. I looked at the memories of Sammy. Some had been chewed away already. Thankfully not any of the meaningful ones. I came back to the question, "How am I going to save everyone" But the same answer kept coming back, "I can't" I shook my head as the answer came back again for the billionth time.

I looked again at Wolf 74. I growled. How could I have failed to get to him in time anyway. That's how sad I was and how powerless I was. If wolves could let out tears I knew I would shed tears right now. I looked at Wolf 74 again. My expression slowly changed and I didn't know it. The question came to me again. This time I had a good pure answer. I knew what I was going to do.

I ran over to force keeping me from Wolf 74. "Wolf 74" I said, "Get up"

"Why" He said, "It's all lost anyway"

"No! I have an idea" Wolf 74 looked at me.

"You do" He got up.

"Yes. You saw me earlier trying to get to the new Tuff right. Well we need to get to each other"

"But won't that destroy me"

"It shouldn't but there is a chance. Instead though we might become one. Come on you don't want Stella to win do you"

Wolf 74 turned away from me for a second. Then he whispered, "I'll take this chance. Just so I can save the familly I never new and give Stella some payback"

"Ok so at the same time we will slam against the force ok"

"Yeah" Then wolf 74 got up. Then at the same time we slammed against the force. We were bounced off it but I realised it gave a little more then the one holding us from the new Tuff.

"Again" I yelled. Then we ran and hit it again. It gave more. We pounded again and again, and it gave more and more. Then we both ran at it at top speed and slammed all of are weight against it. There was a breaking and ripping sound. A blaze of light in this darkness. I stood there. I felt powerful. Then I heard a voice.

"Tuff we did it we became one"

"Yes" I said, "Now it's time to escape from this prision in are own head"

Then like before I slammed against teh force but this time it seemed weaker. I gave more and more. Then like before it gave. I came crashing down on the floor near the new Tuff. He turned his head and looked at me. Then the intire place fell.

No comments: