Monday, December 22, 2008

Chapter 20 Is this the end?

My body suddenly collapsed. I fell snout first in the black earth. I could hear voices and everything was spinning. I couldn't see straight and my head felt like it was going to crack. I had been in the middle of the sarimony. We had alread cut Bran . . . Dad and his blood had already dripped into the basin of the alter. We were getting ready to sacrifice Moge . . . my brother. I could feel him slowly moving away.

I raveged and raved on the ground. I let out a weil of no kind. I was fighting with myself.

"Who are you" said the new Tuff in my . . . are head.

"It is I the original Tuff and Wolf 74" I growled back.

"Wolf 74 but that's a slave name"

"I know. This body has been a run away, a slave, and a prince but now it is time for it to be a hero"

"Oh I won't allow it"

I got a thought wave and I new it was from Moge. He was wondering what was happening but was unable to talk do to being muzzled. I used the Nost to cut the muzzle with the Dark Matter. Then I cut the rest of the muzzles on the other captive wolves.

"Tuff, what's going on" asked Moge

"He is unable to answer you" whispered Stella in such a low voice even in the quiet it was hard to hear. "He is fighting with himself. The old Tuff you know and the new Tuff that I created. This shall decide which side will win. Good or evil. I know that my new Tuff will win for I trained him in the art of the Nost"

"Tuff, Tuff you can't give up. You are not just fighting for you but you are fighting for all wolves"

I continued to struggle against the New Tuff. New Tuff whispered, "Give up. I am far more stronger then you. You are not worthy to have this body. How did you even get here"

"I combined with Wolf 74 to start off with and then we got to the main part of the body just not in the corner of my head and got here" I said

"You are just so weak. You are useless. You don't deserve to be called a wolf"

Are body let out a squike and a whimper. It was shaking so bad I was amased it hadn't killed itself in the proccess. Me and the new Tuff were fighting in are heads but Wolf 74 was just sitting there. We had split back up after I had engaged new Tuff.

"Wolf 74 help me"

"You can't help him Wolf 74. You are just a weak slave born to serve others"

Wolf 74 looked down at his feet. He stood up and started to walk back towards the dark corner.

"Where are you going Wolf 74"

"He's right" said Wolf 74, "I'm just a weak slave. There is no way I can help anyone. I'm just as useless as snow. I have no real purpose"

"Wolf 74 you do have a purpose. You are not just a slave. You are me. I am you. Look how hard I can fight against him. It's because I know that if I don't win now the intire world will be doomed forever. I can't let that happen. Wolf 74 you are not Wolf 74, you are Tuff to"

Tuff looked at me. There was a new shimer in the former slave's eyes. "Y-you're right Tuff. We are the same and have the same power. We can overcome this demon" He seemed to glow in his own way. It was time.



"You see" asked Mom as I regained control of my body, "I told you that your Tuff was far weaker than mine" Moge looked at me. His face was pleading. I growled at him. His tail dropped. It was over. I got back up and looked at Mom.

"Why" It was all of a sudden and from me. For I was me. Me and Tuff the former slave had overcome the New Tuff.

"What" asked Stella

"Why did you do it Stella" I looked over my shoulder at Moge. His tail was high and waging. I turned back to Stella.

"Why did you do this. Why did you erase my memory and take me as your own. If you hadn't had me kill Issy I wouldn't have been able to come back. Why did you send the humans"

"How did you"

"I still gathered information even though I didn't have a choice of what I heard or saw. I know you sent the humans to kill my familly"

"Your wrong. I may have sent the humans but . . ."

"But what"

"I'm your real mother" said Stella. I couldn't belive what I was hearing. I looked at my parents. they were both looking at the ground.

"Mom say it's not true" She didn't answer

"Tuff. It time you learned the truth" said Stella, "You were my pup but I was also the leader of the Balkas and therefor I could not take care of you. I asked my brother Bran to take you in for me. He agreed. I moved in close to him. I had you and five other dead pups. You barly lived through the first night. It was the travel that had killed the rest. Then I dropped you off and left. It was perfect me and my brother's mate were both white and her cubs were born the same day. Then when I asked for you back and my brother refused I sent the humans to reclaim you. Your brother kept that from happening. Then later I captured you and was going to erase your memory so that I could raise you. Then you escaped. I had no choice but to use the not queit ready memory eraser. Then you broke through and taught that one but I caught it just in time and finished it. Then I raised you as my own. But to complete this I had to sacrifice someone close to you and not to me. I chose Moge since you loved him so much"

I stared at her. It all made sense now. I looked at Mom and Dad, "Please tell me it's not true"

Dad answered, "I'm sorry Tuff but you are not my real son and your mother is really Stella"

"No. I don't belive it. They are my familly. I will save them!"

"Bran will you let me sacrific Moge" asked Stella

"What" asked Moge.

"Yes, if it's to undo what we have done to his black wolf"

"Then I shall make it swift" said Stella. Then she started her white dark matter force wave. She was going to knock Moge off and kill him from the fall!"

"No" I yelled, "I won't let you this is my familly!" Then I started my own dark matter force wave. Mine was blue. The two waves hit each other. I was holding my ground. "This is my familly I don't want to be evil"

"Tuff" said Moge, "Tuff you can do it. Mom, Dad, you raised him. Shouldn't you fight for him and help him. You are what he thinks is his familly"

"Yeah" pitched in Gart and Salka, "He's a brother to us and he also needs us"

"Tuff you can do it!" It was Mom.

I pushed harder against Stella. I wasn't going to let her win. Even if it ment killing her. Then I flashed for a second. I felt a wave of power go through me. It hit Moge and he skidded back.

"What just happened" Moge asked.

"It's Tuff" said Stella, "He still doesn't know how to control it. The top of his power wave is reaching into the time travel part of the power so he vanished for a second"

"I won't let you win Stella" but then I flashed two more time. "No" I tried to control it more. But then there was a bright flash of light. I passed out but the last thing I saw was Moge. In midair.

No comments: